Walter Williams is the John M. Olin Distinguished Professor of Economics at George Mason University. He writes some excellent articles on economics and the application of economic analysis to contemporary issues. Here is a link to his website.
Here is an archive of Walter Williams articles published on the Jewish World Review website.
Here are some recent Walter Williams articles:
- Our Broken Moral Compass – Front Page Magazine, 10 October 2017
- Blacks vs. Police – Jewish World Review, 3 October 2017
- Not A Day Care – Jewish World Review, 26 September 2017
- The Welfare State’s Legacy – Jewish World Review, 20 September 2017
- Racial Lies And Racism – Jewish World Review, August 2017
Here are some videos of Walter Williams:
Profits Are Progressive – on PragerU, 2015
Heritage Foundation, October 2014
On Colorado Public Television, Devil’s Advocate with Jon Caldara, 2013
The Legitimate Role of Government In A Free Society – Villanova University, February 2012
The Decline of Morality In Society – Atlas Economic Research Foundation, 1994
The State Against Blacks – documentary
Government, The Market and Minorities, Stockholm, 1986